The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is it worth?

Marty

Not my red'un :D

Also have a silver auto n/a, in great condition, its done 110000km, and is still in km (i have the converter and de-restrictor to fit tomorrow) so only about 66000miles, its had one owner since being imported into the uk in 2003. On an N plate, so has passenger and drivers airbags etc. Drives great, engine hasn't been messed with and neither has anything else, completely standard, apart from a tail piece welded on to the end of the standard exhaust to make it look a bit meatier;) Mot is december and tax runs out the end of november.

I've had a look through pistonheads and the adverts on here, but can't find one a similar age with similar mileage.

I've taken a few pictures but they've not come out well, damn camera phone, i've put them up anyway

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

yeah 2500-3000k mate, looks nice

Thanks matey, i would use it as a second car if the insurance wasn't so high (can't use no claims on both cars :() The last owner paid 11k for it in 2003 :blink:

Can you get some better pics please .. interior and engine bay too please.

Thanks

Luc

No problems buddy. i'll get some better pictures this weekend, and also put up a proper for sale thread

Edited by Marty (see edit history)

Due to the genuine mileage, you may get a bit more. Wrong colour and wrong box for most but for someone who wants an honest, straight car they may pay a bit more for piece of mind....;)

I would put it up at £3300 and be willing to take £3K..!!

Get plenty of pictures up..!!;)

H.