The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Pod/ Japfest EVO

Sgtbash

Hi there, couple of questions if someone wouldnt mind answering them?

1. Whats the easiest way to get from Leeds to Santapod? (Me and my mate are willing for the journey!) Sounds like a national express jobby, and bus from northampt to santa pod possibly?

2. If we cannot make Supra pod (Both work lates on Fridays :( ) Whats the venue like at Japfest?

Most people (99% probs) havnt seen me on the forums before but I like to lurk around :). Im onto the point of nearly buying a Supra now, and would like to chat face to face to some owners, and watcha couple lads give it some welly :p.

Ta guys !

Pod's a hard place to get to, it's out in the sticks. Think the only way is to get to northampton, and taxi, but that won't be cheap!

Rockingham's a bit easier if you do a little research, train to leicester, train to corby then look for a bus to the main drag (rockingham road I think) but its a long walk up the road to the gate, and I'm not sure they let foot passengers in. Either that or look in the yorkshire meet section and pray for a lift! Their setting off from J27 if you can get there early sat morning!

Cheers for the reply mate, did a bit more research and it looks out of the question to be honest, travel prices are kinda high and I don't expect a lift at all seen as I'm pretty much a stranger to everyone, looks like I'm going to have to wait for something a little more local.

Cheers mate :)

Cheers for the reply mate, did a bit more research and it looks out of the question to be honest, travel prices are kinda high and I don't expect a lift at all seen as I'm pretty much a stranger to everyone, looks like I'm going to have to wait for something a little more local.

Cheers mate :)

What is the harm in asking? They are a nice bunch on here.