The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 weeks till full respray

dazla

Been thinking of having a respray for along time now and I've finally got the balls to do it! I was going to get rid and have a change but there's just nothing out there that tickles my fancy and i know i'll miss it to much.

Reason for respray is that some numpty in the past has had a blow over on it and not keyed it before spraying so all the lacquer is starting to peel:taped:

Keeping with the same colour though as i think gun metal is awesome. Got a good price as well, some guy who has done a few paint jobs for me in the past quoted me £1000 so i was pretty chuffed with that. I'll post some pics up when its done.

Been thinking of having a respray for along time now and I've finally got the balls to do it! I was going to get rid and have a change but there's just nothing out there that tickles my fancy and i know i'll miss it to much.

Reason for respray is that some numpty in the past has had a blow over on it and not keyed it before spraying so all the lacquer is starting to peel:taped:

Keeping with the same colour though as i think gun metal is awesome. Got a good price as well, some guy who has done a few paint jobs for me in the past quoted me £1000 so i was pretty chuffed with that. I'll post some pics up when its done.

WOW Daz where you been lol good luck on the respray mate, get to a meeting when its done yeah :)

Cheers

-Ian-

Seen you at the weekend at asda was behind you as you was going in but didnt want to miver you as you was with your daughter lol.

As you know already love your car it's a stunner and I'm sure would look even better after the respray!

Where you getting it done?

Foggy you should of let on mate, we could of had a chat,

How ya doing martin I've been busy doing nothing buddy, well apart from being scammed out of £500 for a road bicycle on ebay, i bought a damn bike that didn't exist but that's another story lol. sticking with the grey matey, its will cost to much to have a colour change some guy in farnworth, he used to work perfect finish which has a really good rep so i'm hoping he knows his stuff!

How ya doin Ian, I've been thinking of poping down to a few meets to catch up with you and Paul and the others, just had my hands full really with the baby, she's 2 now so i do have a bit more time on my hands now so I've no excuses. And