The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AFR Tuning - A move to improve !

Muffleman

Hey guys,

Bit of an update I've been working on and now it's all sealed and sorted :)

As of 1st September, we will be trading out of a new workshop in Horsham. Much nicer looking, good space, nice reception area and oh yeah, most recent Dyno Dynamics 2WD\4WD dyno and a Superflow 902 engine dyno :cool: So our figures will compare directly to SRR as it's essentially the same, just the later version.

We would also like to welcome Simon, Abbey Motorsport technician of some 8 years and has built and looked after some serious cars !!! So expect to see more skylines and 350zs :D

Anyone close to me will know how hard it has been to get AFR to where it is and how much it has cost me financially and personally, but I'm feeling good about this move :)

Doors will be open from 1st September and a big open day on the 11th, Banzai will be there too.

So more info to come, but Dude and I are looking forward to it massively !!!

Dude will be managing the workshop until we move and I will be managing the move itself. The plan is for it to be seamless without any downtime.

See you all on the 11th :cool:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic news. It's always good to hear the good tuners constantly evolving. Big thumbs up to you Matt, I'm sure it is a very hard road to go down... not to mention expensive. I have no doubt you guys will pull it off, it takes a lot of sacrifice to get to the top. You are a spray booth away from a 1 stop shop :D

Thanks guys, it really has been tough but I'm starting to feel the love for it all again ;)

Good luck with the new move, Matt. Hope it's a huge success for you.

Maybe you should advertise to promote it a bit more :D

I think I'm missing something matey, is this magazine related ? ;)

Drop me a PM mate :)