The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS F-Con V Pro 3.24

adrianstokes

I have a used HKS F-Con V Pro (version 3.24) ECU for sale, complete with JZA80 non-VVTI harness including pressure sensor and air intake temperature sensor.

Not too sure that many people will be interested in the existing map, but it is currently mapped for 800cc injectors with a HKS 3037S Turbo Kit running 1.6bar of boost on forged engine internals (these components are also available if required, see other for sale thread).

Can be fitted to other cars if necessary but would require the purchase / construction of another adapter harness.

Price: SOLD

Edited by adrianstokes
Sold (see edit history)

Guest Supra-T
I will offer £700 for it, same price i just been offered a AEM for, would prefer this though.

Oh i thought you prefered the aem? What happend?

I offer 750 for it...

Guest Supra-T

I had a new fcon installed thank you very much and I just want this for my other project supra...

So if you don't mind, please don't call me a liar mate, ok? ;)

Guest Supra-T
Yeah ok, i believe you:D

I couldn't care less what you think mate, this isn't a chat thread, it's a for sale thread!

OP will you take £750 or not?

Guest Supra-T
Sorry but I must giggle at this thread... i tell you these new boys keep us entertained with there BS :D

I'm sorry if my "bs" offends you but, care to tell me where the "bs" part is because you seem to know a lot about me, probably more than I do myself?

I'm sorry if my "bs" offends you but, care to tell me where the "bs" part is because you seem to know a lot about me, probably more than I do myself?

As an outsider looking in you do appear to be quite full of it bud. Either you are a very very bad lier or you just aren't very good at putting your point across.

Since you appear unable/unwilling to provide pics of your ECU on the car perhaps you could say who mapped it? Has anyone on the forum seen your car? Bear in mind that we know who the HKS dealers are in the UK ;)

The thing with lies is you have to be very very good at it to pull it off. You can never leave any ties behind you, like someone on the forum perhaps knowing your car quite well and letting others know that you are full of it.

You know... that sort of thing ;)

If you come clean now, you get a ribbing. If you keep digging that hole you are going to 1. End up in Oz and 2. Totally ailienate yourself from the forums members, who will just glaze over when they see your name.

Edited by Scott (see edit history)

Guest Supra-T
As an outsider looking in you do appear to be quite full of it bud. Either you are a very very bad lier or you just aren't very good at putting your point across.

Since you appear unable/unwilling to provide pics of your ECU on the car perhaps you could say who mapped it? Has anyone on the forum seen your car? Bear in mind that we know who the HKS dealers are in the UK ;)

The thing with lies is you have to be very very good at it to pull it off. You can never leave any ties behind you, like someone on the forum perhaps knowing your car quite well and letting others know that you are full of it.

You know... that sort of thing ;)

If you come clean now, you get a ribbing. If you keep digging that hole you are going to 1. End up in Oz and 2. Totally ailienate yourself from the forums members, who will just glaze over when they see your name.

If you had bothered reading some of my other threads you would have figured out that Matt from AFR Tuning has fitted + mapped the fcon on the car ;)

As you can probably already tell, I really don't care what other people think of my car because I am building it the way I like it not the way somebody else likes it!! Also, I wouldn't care less wether people believed me or not because everyones got a different opinion, hence why I am not willing to take pictures in order for people to believe me, you get the picture mate. ;)

As for people who have seen the car, and I apologise if I miss out anyone ;) :

Homer

Pistonbroke

Abz

Adnanshah

Chris

Kazama

TJP

Beans :p

Dude

Matt

Paul whiffin

Etc. :)

I'm not giving it large mate, i'm just saying that I will have a faster car than yours by SP, that isn't big talk mate, big talk is when you brag about what you have then all of a sudden you lose and your bubble gets popped.

First race of the day then?

Guest Supra-T

Self explanatory "I'll call you out when the cars ready mate, don't worry I'm not shy I just want to make sure that it is 100% ready" and it's not, so what's your point?