The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone after a complete low millage 2JZGTE TT engine?

wallis

Hey Guys Just been offered a complete j-spec TT 2JZGTE engine which has done under 50.000 miles, i only want the turbos so am wondering if anyone wants the rest?

Im looking for about £900, theres also an auto box with the engine but hes not given me a price for that as im not interested in it, but you might be, he also said he might even have a six speed man box as well but needs to have a look.

Ive not bought it yet and dont have pictures im just interested to see if theres anyone after one quickly, for a poss single project or something?

The engine is out the car and ready to go.....god knows how im going to get the thing picked up if i buy it!

cheers,

matt.

bargain, come at the wrong time for me yet again... does it come with loom and ecu?

i never asked the question mate but im guessing not with the loom possibly the ecu?

I can ask on monday, I know he went single but he didnt use a 2jzgte block so i bet the looms still in the car?

oh ok, would you be able to ask for me please.

yeah will do mate, ive only just come up with the idea of buying the whole thing just to get the turbos off him, he wont split them just wants the job lot gone, i didnt ask many questions just millage and its a j-spec and that it was all working fine before he took it out kinda thing.

mate i agree 100%, everythings got to be right or this is going to be the most exspensive set of tubbies ever bought......lol

lol, how much are you buying it off him complete? pm me if you want.

is it complete with pulleys, belts, etc and all inlet manifold etc.... just cant get my head around why he didnt use this engine for his single build

lol, how much are you buying it off him complete? pm me if you want.

is it complete with pulleys, belts, etc and all inlet manifold etc.... just cant get my head around why he didnt use this engine for his single build

he went single with his car, which he has now sold but changed to a different engine type from a soarer i think when he did the conversion, he just took the whole lump out and its been sat in his workshop since.

Im that desprate for some tubbies im now willing to do anything to get a good set:blink:

Quick update, engine is complete with all auxilaries uncluding looms and possibly even rad and coolers but not 100% untill tommorrow, millage was just 40.000miles from j-spec and has just been out the car for 1 year in dry storage.

I will get some pics tommorrow night but it seems a really good and well looked after car from the garage owner.

This is not from a single conversion project, someone went into the back of his car and it was repaired but never drove right afterwards so broke the car for spares.

His plan was to re use the engine and auto box in another supra, but is just to busy to do it, so now wants shot of the lot.

The auto box is still on the engine and he wants £300 but again needs to 100% this tommorrow for me.

Hope that helps a bit

I'll take the loom if your willing to split?

At the moment its going to be sold as a complete engine without the tubbies, however it could be sold as a complete unit yet as ive now sourced some more tubbies from someone else.