The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pictures of my supra.

oliver

Hi guys/girls, hope you are all well.

After floating around this site for the best part of a year (reading instead of posting) Some of the other new people should do that too, the “search” button really works!!!

I Went to see Jurgen at JM Imports in march and he sent me loads of emails of supra’s, he finally found one I really liked.

He made an offer and it got accepted so after a long wait I when to pick it up on Saturday.

The car is perfect for me and I love everything about it from the CF bonnet to the CF rear wing.

So a BIG thanks to Jurgen for getting me the car, even though I live in Germany with the army he kept me up to date all the time and goes about his work in a very professional manner.

So here are a few pictures :)

Thanks

Oli

Edited by oliver (see edit history)

:Pling:

The red supe jamie had, had a trial rear, do luck front, abflug bonnet(I know that is not abflug on this one). And similar*ish* spoiler/skirts.

Ok wheels are different, but equally as nice and expensive. :p

Wasn't talking about cosmetics of the inside of the car like the glove box logo. All that is niggling stuff. Overall I like it.

I would get a new air filter fitted ASAP, preferably a stock airbox.

is stock better? only thought about changing the airbox an hour ago whilst cleaning the car.

If it is better are there different air filters you can buy for the stock air box (i know on some cars you can get green panel filters)

Car is nice though, personally dont like the spoiler but i like CF bonet and the interior (minus the dial on the dash) must say it looks mint.

What alloys are they?

Looks pretty damn awesome, and i don't usually like kitted supras but there is something very aggressive looking about it.. i don't like the interior, the blue is just way to ott but thats easily changed. Nice but indeed.. i want your wheels sooooooo bad! :D

Thank you for all your comments, both good and bad.

I really do like everything about the car, as someone said it looks really aggressive.

The blue seats are not to every ones taste but I quite like them, may change them in time but no plans at the moment.

As for the air filter I remember reading that the mushroom filters are not that good so I plan to change that when I get back to Germany, and I need to change the blue LED side lights too.

The wheels are Work meister S1, as someone said I will be getting them painted black but leaving the silver lip.

Not had chance to take a picture of the engine bay yet but I will take one today and post it up.

Oli