I've literally had my discs, pads and lines delivered this morning :(

What did you pay for them ?

................RETAIL INC VAT........PRICE TO ME INC VAT

Discs F .......... £79.81 .................. £59.85 each

Discs R .......... £88.50 .................. £66.38 each

Pads F ........... £68.35 .................. £51.27

Pads R ........... £54.17 .................. £40.62

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Think you've been robbed mate, which dealer did you get those off, i can buy all four for £252.46

I got it wrong, I paid £330 including VAT and delivery :innocent:

Well why didn't you reply to my wanted thread then? :D

I needed them quickly, and I thought it was a good deal compared to how much my friend paid for his RX7 ones.

A lot cheaper than Whifbitz's site, too.

I got it wrong, I paid £330 including VAT and delivery :innocent:

Well why didn't you reply to my wanted thread then? :D

I needed them quickly, and I thought it was a good deal compared to how much my friend paid for his RX7 ones.

A lot cheaper than Whifbitz's site, too.

I didn't see your wanted ad:search: or i would have given you a heads up £330's better but still £50 too much even if you allowed £30 postage.

Think you've been robbed mate, which dealer did you get those off, i can buy all four for £252.46

Dunk thank you so much for your prices as they are a lot cheaper than I was quoted by a trader on here. Glad I started a thread now

Dunk thank you so much for your prices as they are a lot cheaper than I was quoted by a trader on here. Glad I started a thread now

No problem mate :thumbs: glad i saved someone from paying too much and by quite a bit from the prices i've seen listed on here ;)

Some prices are actually more than full retail that Toyota list :search: ?

You must be getting stupid discount as my dealer does a full set of UK discs for £293 all in with 20% discount to me and steve manley couldnt better that so id love to know how your managing getting discs at £252 without more discount or twisting of the VAT.

Edited by Kirk (see edit history)

Well after speaking to Chris Wilson this morning I can confirm that he is a legend.

£165.50 VAT included for a set of CW front and rear Fast Road pads for Uk-spec :).

I am not really a track person so these should be more than good enough for their intended use (fast road) and when comparing to a quote for Porterfields fast road pads at £148.89 for the front pads only then their is quite a massive saving.

I love this forum

Edited by SPG (see edit history)

You must be getting stupid discount as my dealer does a full set of UK discs for £293 all in with 20% discount to me and steve manley couldnt better that so id love to know how your managing getting discs at £252 without more discount or twisting of the VAT.

I must be getting a better deal than anyone else then :) and no im not twisting the vat !:tongue: