The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Performance Magazine at Suprapod

Gaz6002

Hey guys and gals,

Toyota Performance Magazine issue two is well under way following a successful and well-received first issue. However, it doesn't stop there: We're going to great lengths to ensure issue two will blow the first one out of the water, and have a firm plan on how we're going to move forwards and create a brand you can all be proud of. So...

Come and meet the team at Suprapod!

We've arranged a stand at Suprapod, so please come on over and say hi. We're a friendly bunch, and we'll be on hand all day talking about your feature requests, offering discounted issues/subscriptions and taking as many pictures of your cars as we can.

We'll be giving Suprapod some serious coverage in issue two, with lots of page-space about the show itself and in-depth features on some of the highlights.

Plus, we've teamed up with the forum moderators to offer TPM subscriptions as prizes for some of the events they've arranged.

Look out for the people with TPM shirts, and don't be afraid to come and say hello and give us your thoughts on the mag and the event.

See you all next Saturday! :)

Sad I'm not going now....:(

Doesn't stop you buying online!

http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/forum/content.php?144-Issue-1

Will there be copies of edition 1 on sale there? I never got round to ordering one :( Looking forward to popping round anyway :)

Yes, we'll be bringing lots of Issue #1 with us :)

how much is subscription

£23.50 for 6 issues (12 months) - Order here! http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/forum/content.php?126-UK-and-Northern-Ireland

Thats good news mate, perfect event for a good read in a mag :thumbs:

Yeah, it's going to be a great day out. We're all really looking forward to it.

better give the car a good clean then :)

That's a good idea ;)

very good news ill pop over and say hi, should be some very nice cars there next sat.

Be good to meet you mate, pop over and say hello. There's guaranteed to be some of the quickest cars in the country there :cool:

I'll take a prescription lol :p

You're staying at the Ibis, which is where I'm staying. You're going to need a prescription :D

Really pissed I'm not coming this year:( Otherwise I'd be there to throw eggs at you and make fun of your overly large head:p:d

:( I was going to bring my Earthworm Jim toy and see if you liked that as much as you like Rhianna. JAE instead? :innocent: