The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Daily Mirror: Reader's Cars

Supradaz

It must be at least a week since I had a Supra in my column and you may remember a while ago I was running a wee feature called Reader's Cars. Well I've brought it back as I have more room since our sponsor and advert dropped out until September so if anybody would like to have their Supra featured let me know. This is open to all cars so Gavin your Lexus is more than welcome and anybody else with a car/jeep/ etc of interest.

Email me on [email protected] with a description of your cars age, how long you've had, is it your first Supra, modifications, BHP, future mods and anything else that might be of interest to my readers.

Jamie and Ernie as your Supras have so much spec between them I might not have the room to get all the details in the space so maybe I could do a spread featuring both your cars sometime. I'm sure I'd not be lying to say your Supras are two of the finest in Ireland.. (I'm not trying to upset an owners on here)

But if either of you are happy enough for a wee write up (see Friday's paper for size of Reader's Cars feature) then by all means email me details.

thanks

Daz

Yeah Mark was think about Carlo's TRD she's amazing looking. Depends on how many Supra owners contact me. I'd love to feature one every week but couldn't get away with it. NOS has already gave me pics and details so he will be in the week after next as I have Fiesta this week, then a M3 the week after.

Just so I don't confuse anyone here is the general space I allocate to Reader's Cars, it's not that big. Would love to give more space but I have my orders LOL. I'm thinking of starting an online motoring mag featuring everything I do in my column but only in loads more detail so something like Reader's Cars could be a proper mag style 2-page spread feature. it's just an idea as I don't know how long I can keep doing so many jobs. I'm going grey at an alarming rate.

Anyway see below for this week's column and Ford Fiesta ST in Reader's cars

After I get NOS's Supra featured the week after next I'll PM owners on here to see if your still interested. Stephen that'll give you a good few weeks to get yours finished.

In the meantime you can email spec, and a bit of history of your car and future plans etc.

cheers Daz but i'm keeping her off the road for a while. Putting on the big twins, polishing cam covers, making a custom plenum, going manual "hopefully" aswell as some custom made parts such as a stainless steel half cage, so it could be a while before shes back on the road. lol