The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My best mate bought this last night

supraturbochris

After getting a call from my mate yesterday saying he has seen a supra he really likes, can i go with him to have a look,

Well get in from work and he is waiting outside.

Travelled to ashford in kent to go view this supra, what can i say.........

The supra is a complete bargin, requires front and rear bumpers to be sprayed and a oil leak from sump to be fixed and thats it, for £3000 for a tt auto supra. I couldnt believe it, how cheap this car was and its only done 60k miles.

Welcome to the club tony, i will get him to sign up on here soon.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1921055.htm

theres the link hope it works.

Could it not be that the needle has been put back on in slightly the wrong place after the dial change?

I was about to say that, it looks like he's go metal monkey gauges fitted, which would mean he's had to take the needle off at some point.

its in very good condition, few bits here and there but nothing major.

Hopefully he will join us on friday.

It will need a new radiator at some point as the previous owner had a little crack in it which might cause the temp gauge to rise a little higher, but warm air coming through the vent, the owner took me out for approx 30 mins last night, pulled very well and didnt over heat once.

My mate just confurmed today that he will be spending about 2k on this car.

Looks pretty smart dude, check the temp gauge in the photo though, it's creeping above what they normally do.

http://cdn.images.pistonheads.com/aimg/1921/1921055-7.jpg

What's the plan with it then mate?, is he doing it up at all?

It has had metal monkey dials put on, the needles will just have been put back on in slightly the wrong place. Pretty much exactly like mine :D

Yay this is good news, I think I may have met tony once before?

will he and the car be coming to BW on friday?

oh chris BTW I have a pair of new replica Do-Luck skirts, never used if hes interested? they have been sitting in my garage ever since I decided to go for OEM :eyebrows:

would be good to get rid :cheap: as im moving house this month

Cheers

Guest supraturbotony

i might be spending a bit more on it chris if i sell all the other gto bits maybe 3k wot should i do with it then lol

I didnt even look at it, the rad looked funny,and the temp gauge is to high.

Was it not you that told the forum that this was your car when posted the other day? :blink:

EDITed to add: Yes that was you and you were trying to scare folk off until you bought it. Good luck to the new owner anyway, looks a good buy.

Edited by Ian W (see edit history)