The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra - Photoshopped

Attero

I'm pretty sure a lot of you are unfamiliar with my car.

My car was previously owned by MRX here. It's an N/A manual and stock apart from the wheels. I plan on doing quite a lot to it within time however one thing that needs to be done (after paying off my MOT) is the looks of the thing.

I've put some photoshop skills to the test and turned my car around into something that makes my car a little bit shameful right now. I'm wandering what you think...

As it is now:

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/6584/newassitis.jpg

As it is photoshopped:

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/8798/newrefined.jpg

Black painted wheels

Red Calipers

Lowered suspension

Facelift indicators

Spotless

Refined image on 3rd page:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7700/newrefined2.jpg

Tinted Windows

Active Spoiler

Rectified photoshop fails

Added shadow effect

I've never been keen on black wheels. But they don't look half bad in my attempt to turn my car around here.

50 points to those who point out photoshop fails!

:search:

Edited by Attero (see edit history)

Quick word of advice on the photoshop, when lowering a car, cut out the body of the car and the whole of the image above it, then paste it, then 'lower' the new image onto the lower image.

I may have just confused myself there so I don't expect you to follow :D

Quick word of advice on the photoshop, when lowering a car, cut out the body of the car and the whole of the image above it, then paste it, then 'lower' the new image onto the lower image.

I may have just confused myself there so I don't expect you to follow

No no, I understand. I should have tried that in the first place. :) It's just the body is tilted because 1, it's at an angle and 2, the back of a stock Supra always seems lower than the front anyway.

Looks better. I actually like the original colour of your wheels, although the gold centre caps don't match

Thanks. :) What do you think I should change the centre caps to? I should be doing it this weekend. Same colour as the spokes or something else?

Personally don't like black wheels and polished rims, for me it would look much better with the complete wheel black including the rims.

That's the thing I don't like. I need seperation. Black wheels seem to look industrial and tacky to me (no offence to black wheel lovers). But if they are seperated by a polished rim, they look a hell of a lot cleaner in my opinion.

I'm thinking perhaps a gunmetal wheel would be better. I prefer gunmetal to black.

That's the thing I don't like. I need seperation. Black wheels seem to look industrial and tacky to me (no offence to black wheel lovers). But if they are seperated by a polished rim, they look a hell of a lot cleaner in my opinion.

I'm thinking perhaps a gunmetal wheel would be better. I prefer gunmetal to black.

I'll have a go at it now fella;)

Your opinion is wrong :p

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=17285&d=1272654848 image image

Okay, I like the first and second one (especially the second - aren't they Advan RS?). :p I suppose it depends on the wheel. But I'd prefer them in gunmetal.

Okay, I like the first and second one (especially the second - aren't they Advan RS?). :p I suppose it depends on the wheel. But I'd prefer them in gunmetal.

They are Weds SA-70 in black chrome. Another pic.

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=85210&d=1229003442

Ah yes! They were in my consideration list. Wasn't too sure on the colours you could have in the wheel lining though. They do look good and very close to Advan RS wheels. :) Are they 17s there?

Yes similar to the Advans (quite a bit cheaper though), they are 18's, more pics of the bronze ones in my garage.