The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I am rich, after sorting my interior out

DodgyRog

Well spent the day doing lots of bits and pieces I have been putting off forever,

Replaced a couple of different trim pieces and door card, then had a really good clean of the interior.

Been trying to get it back as close to rolled out the factory condition as feasable without large funds available.

Well during doing this I have taken out my rear seat, due to needing to get some tyres in for SupraPod, might get an off cut of black carpet and leave it out as it's a bit pointless anyway.

:cool:Well I think I might be rich as I found some treasure:cool:

To be honest I am quite chuffed, it's quite nice to have a little momento from when the car was in Japan:d

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

If the rails and everything comes with them, keep me in mind.

Yeah there custom built rails, they sit right on the floor

Car looks good and as a bonus, you found about 70p :thumbs:

Thanks, it's quite a nice little thing to have from the cr previous life, although something like a 2crt diamond ring might have been nicer;):p

What type are the seats?

Fancy a swap for some Brides......;)

H.

They are Corbeau Targa's, the drivers bolster has colapsed, but would be up for a straight swap:innocent:

Mate, those coins are from workers in japan who made the car, aparrently they are there for good luck, id stick it back, but thats just me.

I knew they were for good luck, didnt know it was the workers who placed them there.

Guest Suprastar2009

I found one of them coins in mine, didn't know it was for good luck but thought it might be so it's still in the car now :)

when i took my carpet and seats out, i found the same type coin.. along with a massive dried up cricket/beastie and some wrappers from odd looking japanese sweets..

Very nice Rog :)

OEM alu pedals by the looks of it too, very rare.

really? i have those pedals on mine! another optional extra i can tick off :D

looks very clean indeed though mate, nice job. :thumbs:

Spotless, looks a nice place to sit:)

My mind added an exta "h" near the end there. And I thought, yes yes it does, too nice in fact!

But it does indeed look like a nice place to SIT. Lovely job you've done there, and excellent finds on the treasure side.