The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front bumper fixings part numbers / toyodiy replacement

Guigsy

Can anyone help me with the part number for all the bolts that fix the front bumper on?

The ones in the wheel arch that hold the bumper to the arch liner.

The ones along the top that sit under the rubber seal.

The ones that are a bit of a pita to get to that attach the bumper to the front of the wings.

The diagrams on toyodiy have gone and i cant tell what is what :p Is there anything else you can use instead.

Dude, do you know what i did last week, every time i need to take my bumper of i have to replace those stupid things! i drilled some holes and used self tappers with big heads, so now its screw in and out, just get some stainless ones that wont rust...i can do it for you if you like, strong as the stock caps, these hold mine in better than the caps as they tighten all the way down:)

ive got some nice bolts in there now. but they are a bit fiddley as some are hard to get in place. just looks a bit scruffy. lol

its the others im after more. the last ones we put in started to work loose after a while and the rest fell out :p

LOL wtf!! well i guess its becuase i didnt have the proper tools, i have a ratchet spanner now and can get maximum force on the bolts, hmmmm lol.

Fitting bolts on the top are a pain to due to the coolant bottle etc and the wide holes, just tape some tappers in, then you just screw in and out from the top.

the ones that hold the inner arch to the bumper, 10mm heads, and a pointed end, just go to toyota and point them out on the ecp, they go along the top on the inner arch to wing to, becareful when choosing them though as there are 3 black screws that hold the trim guard to the wing, its the first 3 bolts on the top of the arch - wing that you need.