The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BMW 528SE swap SUPRA

Guest aftab

Guest aftab

Hi everyone. I am glad to be a part of this club. I have had celica supra, mk3 supra in the past. Now I am after a mk4 supra.

I have a bmw 528SE on X 2001 reg. it has alloys, tinted windows, triptronic gearbox, reversing sensors, cd autochanger, rain sensitive wipers etc etc. usual SE spec.

unfortunately it is damage repaired. All it needs is a vic check. I am after a damaged mk4 supra or supra that needs some work. Hope there might be someone interested here.

17086378.jpg

17086412.jpg

17086426.jpg

I have tried to attach some pics. don't know if they loaded or not

Guest aftab

Hi Shane.

Not bothered what type - would prefer non turbo. I bought it with a full logbook as damage repaired (damage was from rear - it was repaired using the same parts - not brilliant but looks ok)- when I applied for the log book I received a letter from DVLA saying that I need a VIC test on the car first. I still have the green slip. Don't know what catagory it is. I paid £1600.

Filler under the passenger side rear light? front bumper to wing gaps seems kinda wide.

Hmm if you find someone who wants shot of a supra quickly (does happen) they might want this, not sure they will want to do the vic though so maybe you should get that done first so the new owner can jump in and drive it.

Welcome!