The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pancakes!!! - Sunday 26th September

plus1

OK, I've missed too many pancake runs now:(. So, I was thinking of a run middle to end of September 11/12th, 18/19th or 25/26th?

Who's up for it then?

1. Dragonlady & "+1"

Ian

Edit to Note the Date for this Pancake run is Sunday 26th September.

Edited by T2 MSW
Added Date (see edit history)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26th looks a good day upto now, it may give the H's time to get their baby.

Ian

Don't make your arrangements around us, I doubt that the car would be here by then.....:tongue: We have 8 - 10 weeks and we are only a fortnight into the waiting time.

Hopefully I can make he 26th. I've not been for ages and have been getting withdrawal symptoms. Definately cant do the 18th though.

We were just commenting on that today you unreliable cnut.....:sly::D Would be great to see some of the faces from the original pancake runs. Where's Pete....:search:

H.

Don't make your arrangements around us, I doubt that the car would be here by then.....:tongue: We have 8 - 10 weeks and we are only a fortnight into the waiting time.

Is it on a slow boat from China?

What's wrong with comming in the BMW, excuse the pun:blink:

Ian

Is it on a slow boat from China?

What's wrong with comming in the BMW, excuse the pun:blink:

Ian

We no longer have the BMW, keep up with the car changes Ian.....:rolleyes: We now have two "new more fuel efficient Audis".....:D

We'll probably be ok for most dates in September. We just probably won't be in the new Supra.

H.

Around...:)

Sorry, slightly hectic at the moment with not much 'me' time.

I'd very much like to come to another.

It would be in your best interests to do so. You don't want to wake up and find me stood at the bottom of the bed, dildo in hand.....:sly::D

H.

We were just commenting on that today you unreliable cnut.....:sly::D Would be great to see some of the faces from the original pancake runs. Where's Pete....:search:

H.

Yeh, it's been a poor show from me this year. I got engaged over easter so have ben busy saving for the wedding next August really. And when I'm not doing that I'm in the pub coming to terms with it:D

Yeh, it's been a poor show from me this year. I got engaged over easter so have ben busy saving for the wedding next August really. And when I'm not doing that I'm in the pub coming to terms with it:D

Poor excuses eh??:D

I personally would like to get everyone together if possible. There were only two Supes yesterday....:( Considering there were up to 15 on the original runs then it's a poor do..!!

An added bonus was that one other turned up at the actual Pancake house.

I have been in and out of the meets and not really understood the disappointment it creates in the people that actually go. I have always made my excuses as I couldn't really be arsed...:innocent:

Our new car will give us some much needed enthusiasm and I hope that once the new event organiser is appointed, we can get back to the way things used to be.....:);)

H.

It would be in your best interests to do so. You don't want to wake up and find me stood at the bottom of the bed, dildo in hand.....:sly::D

H.

Strange you should say that, but I had a dream about that once...

1. "+1" and the dragon

2. Havards (2 to 5 possibly)

3. Ian Ian

4. Hoff (+1 probably)

5. Pete and Vicki

having missed the pan cake drive dicided to see if any one turned up for pan cakes i know im a newbi and new to computing but how do we communicate up to date happenings i think i will invent the telephone no cant do that its all ready been done i know its a web forum but could selective phone no for up to date happenings:search: