aman00123

Meeting Place  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Meeting Place

• The Keelman Lodge - Newburn
    • Twin Farms - Kenton Bankfoot
    • The Green - Wardley
    • Shiremoor House Farm - North Shields

Hey, just thought might see if there's any interest in a meet for anyone not going to the pod?

I'll have my new front bumper, overfenders and wheels on soon so thought I'd like to show off :p

Probs looking at 15th or 22nd (both are Sundays). People going to the pod may be able to make the 22nd

Post up your thoughts?

Aman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, I defs can't go to the Pod mate, work has an offer on that weekend so have to work the Saturday night plus I'm currently saving up spending money for my holiday to Turkey end of August!

There's a few people not going to the Pod, this was just in case they fancied a meet up really, obviously not though!

Thanks for the offers but I really can't

Goddamn women!

The missus has booked herself into a car boot (not literally) to play at being a sales person for the day and get rid of all our tat.

So I can only make it if we're meeting later on in the day (mid afternoon should be good)...

(I have to look after the kids)

Haha, no worries mate, shall we say meet at 2pm, and as for location we can go down to Whitley Bay or Tynemouth if people are alright with that and take some seaside pics?

Be good to see you there safcdixon, you should hopefully get to see the overfenders on the car too :) (with a bit of luck I should be getting it back on Friday)

Well had a quick look around and the nicest places for food seem to be where we've been before, I'll stick a poll up and see what people say, and if we want we can have a little drive to take some pics if wanted

Edited by aman00123 (see edit history)

I've not been to Wardley, but out of the other 3 Shiremoor is the best food imo.

It depends on the distance everyone wants to travel but I'll throw the The Duke of Wellington in Riding Mill into the pot. Awesome food and only about 15 mins drive from the West End up the A69...