The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I've been offered a straight swap for my supra, (RX7).

RobD

Well as some may know my supra is going soon for a few reasons, I put it up on swapz.co.uk or something like that and got offered this...

http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/1307187/

The bloke has offered it as a straight swap, seems really genuine and said the cat d wasn't nothing to do with the structure of the car.

Is it worth it? He has the rear seats to go into the back also, would it be worth swapping and re-selling?

How tall are you lol, as im 6'2 and my knees were in the dash. Also find out the reason in depth for it being cat d, and take some one from a body shop with you to have a quick look at it. Also receipts for work carried out and check the engine over with a fine tooth comb.

How tall are you lol, as im 6'2 and my knees were in the dash. Also find out the reason in depth for it being cat d, and take some one from a body shop with you to have a quick look at it. Also receipts for work carried out and check the engine over with a fine tooth comb.

6'4 here! :(

if it was only rebuilt in sep last year the engine should come with at least a 24k or 2 year warranty and find out who built it. check this out b4 you go any further. gluck

+1

This is very important. I've been looking at RX7s before so had some advice in regards to them. The engine is pretty high maintanence so you must make sure it's been well maintained. Also expect a rebuild if you use it a lot.

Other than that, seems like a nice clean car :)

Thanks for introducing me to that website though! Got somethings I wanna swapz myself.

one thing i can gaurantee this WILL blow up may not be tomorrow or next month, but it will, ur supra wont, the darkside stinks. if u want more power go for a tt sup, it will be cheaper in the long run, ive been there, i still wake up screaming with cold sweats after all the money i spunked on that pile, but really im not bias!!!!! :-)

Think I'll leave it then, I don't really want to be cramp :) I've always liked them and that looks quite a clean example.

Regarding the site it was posted on another forum i'm on a couple of months back, that's when I thought i'd put an ad up, I had some joker offer me a Y reg ka and a really old primera for my car! So bewarned you do get some dreamers :D