The mkiv Supra Owners Club

suprapod convoy saturday am

dcarrter21

Yeah sounds good - wheres the best place to meet and what sort of time?

You work with my friends husband :)

Well I think it's you.. do you have a black bonnet?

I have a CF bonnet, work in Aztec West. You have me wondering who it is now?

We could meet in the car park for the Bradley Stoke pub by Aldi. If we meet around 6.30.

im meeting a few others at j19 gordano. were going to be leaving at 6. so could meet up the motorway

Sounds likes a good idea. Would you mind taking a little detour at junction 16 to meet us?

i think so, is that on me way? what time do you think ull be there? were leaving bristol area at 6

It's on the M4 between J18 Bath and J17 Chippenham so if your going the M4, yes it is :)

I can be there at any time.

If it's a go, I'll pop a new thread up with the place & time to see if we can make the convoy bigger !

Cheers

G

Ok, say you leave about ten minutes late (as is usual on meets) you would get to Leigh Delamere Services M4 at about 6.30.

Sound good ?

You don't need to stop, just find me in the car park (I'll park somewhere obvious) and I'll tag on).

I'll PM you my mobile in case of problems mate.

Cheers

G

Maria&Danny and myself are meeting up earlier and can join up with you guys at the services as well, save you taking any detours to meet us and get the convoy a little bigger. We're meeting just off junction 16 at 6.20 so we should probably be there around the same time.

Where are you meeting to, i'm 90% sure i'm going now.