The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK model but a 2000 facelift car?? how?

supra_aero

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1871084.htm

Seems to be a uk car but has a 2000 plate. Stunning car I must say. Is this possible?

Real beauty anyway. Love the car. He says he has the V5 to prove its a uk car too.

How many uk facelift cars are there then? Pretty sure I've seen this car at a meet before too. 90% sure it is or at least was an owners club car.

C'mon mate, how long have you been a member?

UK models stopped being sold in 1996, so definately no facelift and none in that colour.

Did that car not belong to razza on here, definately J-spec. IIRC had UK tubbies fitted though.

C'mon mate, how long have you been a member?

UK models stopped being sold in 1996, so definately no facelift and none in that colour.

Did that car not belong to razza on here, definately J-spec. IIRC had UK tubbies fitted though.

ah that's the guy, razza!

So why is he saying its a uk model???

He almost had me convinced by his ad. And fact he says he can prove it with v5 is what gets me.

Not digging at him as the car itself looks beautiful. He has no reason to lie anyway at that price with that spec. That's what I am confused about.