The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from the IOW

Hammer

I've been lurking for a while but joined up the other day and thought i'd say Hi to the community :wave:

Been looking for a green aero facelift for a number of years and finally got one. It's not in the best of conditions but the work needed is mostly superficial so it will be a nice little project. Anyway a couple of pics!

Cheers mate. Not sure about the wheels yet, looking at rota D1's or G-force maybe Boost Drift, saw some nice Ultralites last night. No rush though will look for ideas at SupraPod.

Your's are worth keeping mate, they would look nice with a re-furb.

Cheers mate. Not sure about the wheels yet, looking at rota D1's or G-force maybe Boost Drift, saw some nice Ultralites last night. No rush though will look for ideas at SupraPod.

Your's are worth keeping mate, they would look nice with a re-furb.

G-force all the way. They are practically the same as Advan RS wheels - the ones I want. Might choose g-force myself actually.

Mine are alright, but I'm not amazed by them and find them rather annoying with the tyre valve and such. So I will go with a change eventually.

Thanks for the nice replies people. Sorry I didn't post back on them last night, my internet connections playing up and just stops working sometimes for no reason :search:

Gaz6002: I waited about 6/7 years for one of these to turn up, to be honest i had given up on it and was going to stop looking.

Attero: yeh, getting swayed to the G-force but looking to fit gold wheels so I've got to get the style right or they will look cheep and nasty. The good thing about your wheels is that you will get a good bit for them when you sell them which will help off-set the new ones.

SupraJames: Was good to meet you mate, hope you enjoyed your time on the Island.

Thanks again for the welcome everyone and the positive words.