The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie from Leyland, Lancs

dan294

Guest Suprastar2009
Suprastar2009, i used to go to St. Marys Euxton! :-)

You were one of the posh kids then :D I left there just before going to parklands high school, my cousins and some of my family still live around that area..

Guest Suprastar2009
Suprastar, when did you go to Parklands? My Dad used to teach there..

I didnt go I left Balshaw just before starting I know loads of people that did though from like 2000 onwards including my cousins Hollie and Kimberley Ralph :) there quite clever girls maybe he knew of them? :)

Guest Suprastar2009

I left balshaw in 1996/7 the exact date escapes me :) who do you know who went to balshaw? i might know a few of them too, what a small world it is, it seems to get smaller as I get older, and that includes Balshaw lane I went back there last year just to have a look at the place and it looks like its shrunk in the rain compared to when I was there :D