The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD Speaker Brackets

Lee P

These brackets replace the front speaker boxes and will take a 17cm speaker.

The speaker mounts behind the door panel so they utilise the stock grills and give a nice stealthy look.

They are made from moisture resitant MDF with chamfered edges and shaped to fit the door skin correctly.

Kit also includes longer mounting screws.

They are £45 + £15 del

We also supply Focal speakers to fit the brackets

Focal Integration 17cm £95

Focal K Series 17cm £235

For the best possible sound quality we also advise sound proofing the pods to the door

We can supply this as well if needed

We do a package with:

Focal Intergration speakers

SRD brackets

2 X sheets of sound proofing

£174 plus £15 delivery (Add £145 for K Series)

Edited by Lee P (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee, are you going to the Ace cafe meet on the 22nd? If so, is there any chance you could bring a pair of these for me. Thanks.

No sorry wont be going, I am just making some of these at the moment as I have sold out.

If I get them done in time I will see If anyone local to me is going so they can drop them up to you. If not I can post them out for you. :)

No sorry wont be going, I am just making some of these at the moment as I have sold out.

If I get them done in time I will see If anyone local to me is going so they can drop them up to you. If not I can post them out for you. :)

Ok, if you can't, can you send me' your address? I'll pick a pair up the following Monday if that's ok.

Ok, if you can't, can you send me' your address? I'll pick a pair up the following Monday if that's ok.

No problem, will let you know when they are finished.

Once I covered another 300 miles il cone visit you for another service and il take these off you. If you can also fit up some nice speakers il pay you for that aswell:). Il give you a shout when I top 300 miles

Ok mate, let me know when your ready. :)

• 1 month later...
Hey Lee,

When you get these back in can you let me know, are you the SRD located near Storrington?

If so I can come and collect beginning of December when I get the Supe back.

Hi mate, no I am based in west Sussex not too far from gatwick. These will be ready for the begining of next week.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers Lee

Mine arrived a few days ago, i threw this afternoon off sick so what else better to do :)

I made up brackets over a year ago but very flimsy and crapply made, no more vibration now.

A few pics for those wanting to give these a go...

If you do have the door cards off anyway I would spend a little time getting some gaffer tape and resealing the moisture barrier down to stop any potential vibration. I was worried the supplied bolts would be too long and crack the glass but they were fine and holds it very strongly.

Edited by The-Plethora (see edit history)

• 4 months later...
I was worried the supplied bolts would be too long and crack the glass but they were fine and holds it very strongly.

I didnt get any with mine. Instead the ones i ended up using just keep backing out and vibrating the bracket against the door frame. Think there just to short.

Lee dont suppose you can supply a set of 6 to replace the ones i have in it currently?

Pm'd

I didnt get any with mine. Instead the ones i ended up using just keep backing out and vibrating the bracket against the door frame. Think there just to short.

Lee dont suppose you can supply a set of 6 to replace the ones i have in it currently?