The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Change :)

Ian Ian

:D Well since the cats kind of outa the bag, i was going to get some better pics taken when/if this rain stops lol

Ive decided to trade my old Supra in and go for a 1998 VVTI Tiptronic in Black

Spec is ( so far :innocent: ) standard bar wheels and a motoria cat back exhaust, just getting used to the tiptronic steering wheel changing love it sooooo smoooth :D

PS thanks RobW for the pics being "resized"

Cheers

-Ian-

Pic2.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Pic4.jpg

Cheers Colin it is very very clean and underneaths spotless too........... how you doing mate ? you finished your world tour yet lol ?

Cheers

-Ian-

Long time ago now unfortunately.

I bought a house and i have to be sensible for a few years now :(

Which means no Supra just yet anyway ;)

Nice car Ian:d I know your old car was BPU, but what sort of difference is there between full auto and the Tip like does it change gear quicker/slower? that sort of stuff.

It doesnt change quicker just "you" tell it to change when you want it to but it is very smooth change unless you drop it from 2nd to 1st while still moving it dont like that lol .........but im still learning it as yet :innocent:

Cheers

-Ian-

It doesnt change quicker just "you" tell it to change when you want it to but it is very smooth change unless you drop it from 2nd to 1st while still moving it dont like that lol .........but im still learning it as yet :innocent:

Cheers

-Ian-

So it sounds like the same sort of drive as a full Auto but you press buttons:d Im very happy with my auto considering this is my first ever one in 7 years of driving.

My plan was to get a TT manual in around a years time but I was thinking maybe go for a Tip instead as I will save abit money when buying.

Anyway yours looks sweet, hope you can keep it in better condition than ive kept mine (Black is a pain not to get scratches on) Stay out of shopping centre car parks lol.

So it sounds like the same sort of drive as a full Auto but you press buttons:d Im very happy with my auto considering this is my first ever one in 7 years of driving.

My plan was to get a TT manual in around a years time but I was thinking maybe go for a Tip instead as I will save abit money when buying.

Anyway yours looks sweet, hope you can keep it in better condition than ive kept mine (Black is a pain not to get scratches on) Stay out of shopping centre car parks lol.

I try and avoid Supermarket carparks at all costs lol

Cheers guys for the comments

-Ian-

I saw this car yesterday and all i can say is its bloody stunning, such a nice example, looks nice, sounds nice and Ian is a nice friendly chap too :)

Made me realise that i need to sell the white one to get a black one, so anyone with a black NA manual for sale let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Bloody hell. I have just seen the other thread and just thought "nooooooooooo!" That was a stunning supe, so straight away I had to see if you had put a thread up about the sale...

And wow, so pleased to see you still in fold:) Absoloutly gorgeous mate. I cant wait to see it:)

The best thing though, you still leading the way on the pancake runs :D