The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra goes away next week

drift_bear

finally done what i wasnt going to do and sell the supra (well its not really sold, just worked out a deal on a nice silva s14 with 374bhp :D )

my supra

'95 N/A Auto

rare Factory/Emerald Green (have never seen any other supra in this colour)

She's pretty standard bodywork mods wise

full decat back system, makes a beautiful noise on the NA.

6K HID kit from KnightRacer

The J spec headlights have had a black facelift conversion.

rolling on a nice and tidy set of 18' ADR Decadence's, with 25mm hub centric spacers on the front, brand new 265/50/R18 on the rear and 235/40/R18 on the fronts.

the bigger UK calipres and brake set up from the UK TT

tinted windows all round - dark smoke for the rear 3 windows and medium smoke for the front 2

Inside it's got a leather retrim for the stock front seats in black leather with green piping and green Supra logos in the headrests

The sub and amp box is a DIY job

There is a set of Co-axial Pioneers in the rear, some high power Fusion components up front and a clarion double din headunit

silvia s14

Induction:

Apex FMIC Kit

Apexi Induction Kit

Engine:

Garrett GT2871r .64 Turbo

Nismo 740cc Injectors

FSE Fuel Pressure Regulator

Denso Iridium Plugs

Stainless Induction Box

Walbro Fuel Pump

Suspension:

Apex Coilovers With Pillowball mounts

Apex Front Strut Brace

Fully Polly Bushed

Whiteline Front & Rear Anti-roll Bars

Full Alignment Arm Set

Tien Tie Rods & Ends

Brakes:

Skyline GTR Front Alloy Calipers & Discs

Skyline Drum Handbrake & 2 Piston Calipers

EBC Green Stuff Rear Pads

Ferodo FDS986 Front Pads

Transmission:

APC Paddle Clutch

B & M Short Shifter

Kazz 2 Way LSD

Apex Lightweight Flywheel

Exhaust:

GReddy Turbo Elbow

3" Stainless Steel Exhaust System

Stainless Tubular Manifold

Gauges & Electronics:

Apexi Power FC D-Jetro

Apexi Boost Controller Kit

Wheels & Tyres

OZ Racing F1 Cup Alloys

Security

Clifford Thatcham Cat 1 Alarm

Remote Start & Turbo Timer

The green beast will still be in Aberdeen, don't worry bud. Might speak to the big guys and see if I can still come to suprapod, but in the silvia. I'll still be part of this family though and still attend meets if you lot don't mind a datsun lol. I will be back in a supra again sometime so have no fear guys!

The green beast will still be in Aberdeen, don't worry bud. Might speak to the big guys and see if I can still come to suprapod, but in the silvia. I'll still be part of this family though and still attend meets if you lot don't mind a datsun lol. I will be back in a supra again sometime so have no fear guys!

yeah it's cool, i beat a flame spitting datsun last week so i don't mind 'underpowered' cars attending meets too....... :innocent: :p

and you will still be fine for suprapod, it's not supras only, just supras mostly. :D

i am so pi$$ed off!! just found out through my insurance when trying to sort stuff out that the silvia has been a cat B write off and the current owner didnt tell me! i would expect this from a private seller but this was done through an OWNERS CLUB!!

you know what they say, you dont pick a car the car picks is owner ans by the looks of things the supra and i are ment to be together! so shes staying.

ROLL ON SUPRAPOD!!

yeah it's cool, i beat a flame spitting datsun last week so i don't mind 'underpowered' cars attending meets too....... :innocent: :p

Don't worry I remember the days when you were NA and I had the power:p

Looks like you had a lucky escape there Alex. Really poor show especially as it was someone off an owners club.

I'll be doing the opposite in the near future: 200sx back to supra twin turbo, got a couple more drift days this year before that happens though. :D