The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where on this forum

Sharpe

you may want to read this thread about traders on the forum

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=82442

Hi Branners, it still doesnt really answer my question though.. If I dont know that a serivce exists then I wont look for it.

Obviously the fully paid up Traders have sections which are easy to find, but ive no idea who the hobby guys are and what they can offer me unless I stumble upon them.

What I was after was as a minimum was a list of the hobby guys so I can check each one out to see what they offer..

Is this possible?

I also just noticed that my user name has been changed - Now I know why its been changed but I hardly see that its fair as after being a member on this forum for over a year I have never tried to offer my services..

I would be grateful if my full user name could be reinstated on the understanding that I will not offer my services on the forum unless an application is approved at some point in the future.

As per the Terms & Conditions you agreed to when signing up to the forum....

You are not allowed to create an account with a user name that relates to any company or organisation without prior permission from a club official. You are not allowed to create multiple accounts without prior permission from a club official. Unauthorised accounts will be banned.

Your user name was changed as it was in breach of these terms.

As per the Terms & Conditions you agreed to when signing up to the forum....

Your user name was changed as it was in breach of these terms.

Ok, thats fine - if its in breach then im happy to stick by the rules although you could have changed it a year ago or notified me of the change.

still doesn't answer my 1st question though

and

Can you take the C off the end also then and leave it as Sharpe please?

Ok, thats fine - if its in breach then im happy to stick by the rules although you could have changed it a year ago or notified me of the change.

still doesn't answer my 1st question though

Up until the start of July 2010 you hadnt posted since April 2009 (and then only 7 posts), so you wouldnt have been noticed, hense why the name change has only just happened.

Up until the start of July 2010 you hadnt posted since April 2009 (and then only 7 posts), so you wouldnt have been noticed, hense why the name change has only just happened.

It cool buddy, no big deal now that I know. just taken me this long to buy a Supra:)

Even just a stickied locked thread, where there is a list of hobbyist and the service they provide that a moderator could edit as they come and go. Better than nowt I suppose.

That would be perfect, I think it would be very good for both the member and the hobbyist.