The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just like to introduce myself

jeorgett

After owning a few japanese cars in the last 10 years (300zx skyline gtst and gtr gto and evo8) i finally bought the best a 99ttvvti 6 speed supra. I did this after seeing Mats (mwilkinson) car also Kieths UK car. Mats advice on whot to buy was a great help, he also let me tag along to the Wheels in motion meet which I found friendly and fun. Santa pod was another time when I recieved kindness from members of this club, thanks Lui for the stand pass and thanks to Catfish man for the company.Sorry to sound like an old tart but just happy with my car and to join a decent club. Jeorge

Welcome..!!

I am starting the long wait for my VVTi Tip to come over from Japan. Went out in Ian Ian's 98 car last night. OMFG, very quick and not even BPU'd yet.

The quality of the car is amazing. The doors shut like it's a brand new car.....:blink:

H.

Guest Robinsharp
Hi Paul how you doing? Tints are great will try to put up pics soon. Did you get yours from High Wicombe a certain company that changes its name quite abit?. Still a good car is a good car no matter who sells it.

Hey welcome, it looks like the same lot I am getting mines from too.;)