The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Robs Hello and good bye skyline meet

rob wild

Well remember this thread?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=206951

I'm sure a lot has happened since then, may be you've met some one, got married and had three kids ;) :D

But the wait has finally come to an end, where I might be getting the Skyline back next week! So before I fall out with it if anyone fancy's a meet next week maybe Wednesday @ the Trafford centre stick your name down!

Ps there might be a couple of other new cars there as well ;)

Edited by Tom S
simple spelling error (see edit history)

Are you sure this is going to be next Wednesday ? Or somepoint later in the year ;)

put me down as a tentative :p

Mike

Lol yeah I'm sort off hoping next week! Unless it explodes on the dyno tomorrow! Fingers crossed

:D sounds good Rob im working wednesday but can come later on

you going to come on the pancake run in the skyline ?

Cheers

-Ian-

Yeah hoping so :)

No mate, sounded like he was doing all the part throttle stuff, i didnt talk with Matt, he looked busy.

Fair doo's, cheers for letting me know though :)

where abouts are you hiding now then Martin?

England Yorkshire ?

Mike

That's right :)

I'm currently writing up - like literally right now - and will be until Septemberish. I'm staying with my girlfriend (lives in York) at the moment and alternating between here and King's Lynn (my home town).

I do visit Manchester occasionally but usually just take the train over so I can work whilst on the move. Chances are that I'll be working in Manchester when I'm finished though, so it'd be good to have some coffee and a catch up.

Sorry todo this last-minute but the car is only coming back on Thursday now but I'm still up for meeting on Thursday if there is a few that want to come down?

Still working but will come later Rob what time you thinking ?

Cheers

-Ian-