The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mario NA Supra TT built

Mario

Hello all, about a year ago i bought myself a Supra, this supra has been involved into a car accident within two weeks of ownership, in mean time the supra received the glass headlights, sixpoint harnesses, also new paintjob was performed and ridox front end got installed, a few months of driving with the 2JZ-GE

A friend of mine which is really a good mechanic transplanted a 2JZ GTE (J-spec)in my supra which runned only 50.000 miles, the car at the moment is having a weird rattling noise from the W58 Gearbox, which is gonna be solved asap, the noise comes only when the clutch is in connection with the gearbox, when the clutch is pushed the clutch is free and the noise is gone. But this problem is going to be solved very soon, Also the engine bay has had a new paintjob, next month the headlights are going to be cleaned and repaint becease moisture is the problem at the moment, planned that the adapters of the light units are going to be painted in black and new seals will be installed to prevent moist in future,

Exterior

Front end Ridox (replica)

Polyester hood

Veilside skirts and rear

Glass headlights

Aero side mirrors

Rear Wing (aftermarket?) it's going to be removed in future

Interior (full leather original)

Tenzo R seats

QSP six point harnesses FIA approved

Aftermarket steering wheel

dash panels painted in same color as body

Suspension

Tein superstreet

Wheels

Work 18'' Meister S2R front 235 rear 265

Engine & Gearbox

2JZ GTE

W58

TRD exhaust (high response)

3'' midpipe 2nd cat is removed.

original downpipe is still mounted with 1st cat.

Blitz air intake

Supra full car tuning.jpg

Kopie van P171009_18.00[01].jpg

DSC00173.JPG

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

fmic.JPG

DSC00180.JPG

DSC00189.jpg

Edited by Mario (see edit history)

Well my supra was within the garage after the engine swap was completed, ive droven it only for a few days, when the rattling noise came in, a friend of mine (mechanic) took the gearbox from the car and tried to find out where this rattling noise is coming from, within a few minutes the problem was found in the top bearing which is mounted at the end of the crankshaft, where the crankshaf is coming out of the block there is a top bearing wich sticks out a little bit, after ordering a new bearing, and installing it i heard this morning that the supra is ready for (eye make up):)

The headlights are having problems with moisture, so another friend of mine which runs a polyester recovery store and he will clean up the headlights for me and paint the light adapters black except the glass cover. Also the front bumper had a little scratch on it, so this will be getting repaired as well, next step,,,,,, well i keep it warm.

And thanks again for the welcomes,

Thanks Neil and Hammer, next month when i come back home in The Netherlands i will take some pictures of the whole supra on it with the headlights done, I did not have any recent pictures with the whole supra on it, so i took some old ones, but the bumper mounted on the first picture was damaged due to an car accident, after the accident the Ridox got installed, and as you probaply have noticed the intercooler is missing on the later posted pictures, but that is beceause i don't have any recent pictures of the entire supra on it. Well i keep it warm.

Hello all, this morning i took the phone to make a call towards a friend of mine where my supra stands at the moment, he informed me about the progress he has made so far,

The scratch on the front bumper is professionally removed, also the rearwing has been removed, next week the headlights will be removed to get the internals out of the adaptors to get it cleaned and sprayed, also next week i will be onshore again:), i will get some pictures up when i get back,