The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual Active front spoiler

Ray

Originally posted by attilauk

there is something here on the TRL website but you need to build a new circuit for it:blink: im sure i have seen an easier way of doing it. im gonna keep digging:)

thanx man ... looks a lil complex inni :conf:

i bought a box off Matt Harwood, it is the only one i have seen or heard of, it works from the original switch, can be left in auto mode or used manually at any speed, it has propper toyota loom plugs on it and just plugs in line behind the dash. i took it to trl to get it coppied as there was so much interest but they still have not managed to copy it yet

mine may be up for sale soon as i have a bomex on the way ;)

Guest mkivgte
Originally posted by lovatt

When you decide to sell your spoiler please PM me.

Thanks,

Marlon

Originally posted by Paul

Me too !

Don't want to get involved in a bidding war on a poxy little piece of electronics though.

Paul

I do :eek: !!, I NEED this thing :p. Joking aside (re the bidding war not whether I want one or not) I intend to give Matt Harwood a call next week for some Head Unit advice / possible purchase so if nothing gets sorted in the mean time I'll ask him about the spoiler swithcy thingy then.

Originally posted by lovatt

i bought a box off Matt Harwood, it is the only one i have seen or heard of, it works from the original switch, can be left in auto mode or used manually at any speed, it has propper toyota loom plugs on it and just plugs in line behind the dash. i took it to trl to get it coppied as there was so much interest but they still have not managed to copy it yet

Send the box to Emin (Supra TT Myster)

There hasn't been anything electronic that I have seen him unable to do.

• 3 months later...

So long since I've driven my car that I can't remember exactly but I *think* it comes down at 50mph on my car.

I'd love a manually controller to have it down whenever I like but still be able to lift it for pesky speed bumps etc

If it can be packaged at a kit it has to be a bit seller for someone.