The mkiv Supra Owners Club

speed bumps getting bigger at bluewater

catfish man

went to see a movie at blue water last night ,driving in and out of the carpark was a nightmare :(

new speed bumps looking like hills lol i had that bad bum cheek nipping feeling :taped: as i scrapped over them

i have Eibachs lowering springs all round fitted to the supra :rolleyes: they where on the car when i bought it,

now im thinking?do lowering springs make a diffrence or should i go back to stock springs??:search:

or if anyone wants to do a swap for the Eibachs with stock springs give me a pm cheers dudes:D

Thats exactly what happened to me, its my daily drive and every time I went anywhere, especially car parks, I would scrape something. It got so bad that every time I went somewhere new I had to make inquiries as to ride hights.

In the end, even though it looked good, I went back to OEM from Eibach

ye its ridiculous. They had to relay 3 near me because the ambulance was struggling to get over them lol. Stupid council. I got pulled for going in between them :(

You got pulled? For what offence, was it a solid centre line?

Mate, i clipped my front lip on them stupid speed humps at bluewater the other night, they are far too big.

I spoke to a woman who works for the bluewater management team, she said they are within the legal requirement. Yea F**king right.

I said to her it nearly ripped my bumper off and her reply was "so".

B**CH!!!

Rant over :D

Mate, i clipped my front lip on them stupid speed humps at bluewater the other night, they are far too big.

I spoke to a woman who works for the bluewater management team, she said they are within the legal requirement. Yea F**king right.

I said to her it nearly ripped my bumper off and her reply was "so".

B**CH!!!

Rant over :D

they are way to big dude that B~~ch dont have a clue :blink:

If you guys park on the upper levels around Bluewater you will find less speed humps as I'm guessing your on about the massive yellow ones with the red spike things on them?!!

They are evil although I never had a problem with them as I could just about get over them! But yeah park either outside or on the 2nd or 3rd floor levels and you won't find them nasty yellow ones ;)

If you guys park on the upper levels around Bluewater you will find less speed humps as I'm guessing your on about the massive yellow ones with the red spike things on them?!!

They are evil although I never had a problem with them as I could just about get over them! But yeah park either outside or on the 2nd or 3rd floor levels and you won't find them nasty yellow ones ;)