The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra for sale near me

Benyon

Get some pics mate, where abouts is it for sale?

Next to Gem tyres in farnworth mate.

I went and had a look, I didnt take any pictures, Its a non turbo as I expected & Im pretty sure it was Auto although I didnt even look inside it, reason being it was absolutly pee'ing it down and it is parked on a bumpy/dirty part of road.

Its silver with full veilside kit inc spoiler, the bumper looked fitted right too:blink: Alloys didnt look to bad 17 or 18", Looked like a horse has back-kicked the passenger rear arch it has a big dent there, Dodgy big dragon Decal on each side but that can be removed.

Like I said it was hammering it down with rain I drove past twice hoping it would have stopped so I dont know what running condition its in or what the rear of the car is like.

p.s. Im half thinking about Pm'ing NOS on this one.

Isnt there a guy on here with some dragon decals on a silver supra? Not really a common thing, so could be the same one. Cant remember the username, but im sure i read about it not too long back?

Ahh just realised member 2RRF AKA supra-squaddie was buying it, theres 2 recent threads about it.

Yeah thats right guys, I have put a reserve on it until I can get up there at the end of this month and check it out... hoping to god there is nothing wrong with it!!!

What your buying it all the way from germany?

Do you know about the big dent in the passenger rear arch?