The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Given the car some shine back.

Smallshinyant

Had to make myself scarce for the day as the better half has been working night this weekend and needed the sleep.

So thought i would give the car a bit of a clean up. Also managed to do some bits under the bonnet, admittedly i only had a couple of screw drivers and an adjustable spanner. But did manage to fix the bonnet securing thingy and bolt the weight saving race battery(read as: Stupid wrong size battery) down a bit more securely.

Anyway a few pics.

1) Pointless pic of engine bay and that stupid battery that refuses to fail me. I did manage to give the engine bay a quick clean after these pics, so i can check in the future for any fresh leaks.

2) Next job was to finally work out some way to hold the iPod and phone in the car. Thank you the Swiss for inventing Velcro (cant see phone in pics as that was my camera :().

3) And last but not least a good clean and wax. The paint work is really showing her age unfortunately, but i think she came up OK. She will look even better in a couple of weeks with some new wheels.