The mkiv Supra Owners Club

how many UK spec Supra's?

Guest battle4dune

Guest battle4dune

Now I've read there were roughly 640 supra's sold in the UK? Does anyone have any figures for how many auto/manuals? Also colour break down? Is there any kind of register in place?

I bet there arn't many left as I have seen a lot go abroad and a few written off.

Guest battle4dune
There are 8.

I thought it was 47

But they're all written off, except for 10 of them.

thanks for the useful info ..........

I take it from your sarcastic comments you don't have a clue. Thought it might be a good idea to keep a register of them to keep tabs on on how many are left.

No one really knows mate.. the only figures we have are the original numbers made/sold, and the polls taken on this forum regarding which models members own - but that only accounts for people on this forum.

Wish we did have some accurate figures tbh!

thanks for the useful info ..........

I take it from your sarcastic comments you don't have a clue. Thought it might be a good idea to keep a register of them to keep tabs on on how many are left.

That kind of makes the assumption that all owners are members on here

Guest battle4dune
That kind of makes the assumption that all owners are members on here

I know not everyone who owns one is a member on here but the kind of people who own these cars tend to be enthusiasts. So making a list of all the ones here would be a start and would give a small insight as to some of the ones that are left.

Guest battle4dune
There were about 440 still registered with the DVLA a while ago when someone checked. Probably less now though as a lot have gone to the EU (though they hopefully still exist).

As for Manual/Auto breakdown no idea.

I knew it was a long shot but thanks for the info.