The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi All

Brett 1

Hi, signed up on here a while ago and been looking at the cars and stuff, there all amazing :)

Im not yet a supra owned as im only 20 and could not bring myself to buying N/A :(, but Counting down till im 21 and can get insured on an auto TT with hopefully :)

I like my fast cars and cant wait

Ooo ye i got xbox aswell - D3ViLz ReGReT

Finally another Brett thats not american lol

And I had a Civic Type R a few years back but had to sell cause i got 3 points for speeding and insurance went up to £4000 lol, So now i just got an A3 while im saving for the supra insurance. If i had an N/A i dont think i would b able to save

Welcome..!!

Do not diss the NA. Wonderfully reliable and cheaper to run than a TT with regards to fuel and maintenance etc.

I have had my NA for three and a half years and have loved every minute of it. Beware of auto TT kickdown in the wet, it has been the undoing of many a 21 year old......;)

H.

Finally another Brett thats not american lol

So now i just got an A3 while im saving for the supra insurance. If i had an N/A i dont think i would b able to save

Welcome Brett, your not going to wriggle out of that one that easy! Your not allowed to diss the N/A until your a TT owner then, and only then, can you join in with all the other TT owners on here :p

N/A's are awesome. They look better. They are faster. They have a great looking manifold lump and there are no annoying whining and wooshing sounds!

Go for team N/A!

Naaahh, joking aside - I own an N/A and I love it. I think you should get an N/A especially if you are used to chucking your Civic around corners with their awesome handling or you haven't driven a RWD car before. :) Up to you!

Welcome to the club! And hope you have luck finding your beaut.

:)

N/A's are awesome. They look better. They are faster. They have a great looking manifold lump and there are no annoying whining and wooshing sounds!

Go for team N/A!

Naaahh, joking aside - I own an N/A and I love it. I think you should get an N/A especially if you are used to chucking your Civic around corners with their awesome handling or you haven't driven a RWD car before. :) Up to you!

Welcome to the club! And hope you have luck finding your beaut.

:)

Yeah what he said:D

i went for auto but only because of aerotop, best auto ive driven by a big margin, even better than my merc e220 coupe i just got rid of, i also drive my dads 5 speed which is slightly quicker off the line, but i allways catch him with kickdown

i will honestly say manual is more fun to drive, but auto is worth a look, not as sluggish as other auto boxes

Edited by geordie82 (see edit history)

i would say if you see an auto you like the look of its would be well worth a testdrive, good starting point, as its seems manual n/a's are less common than auto's

after my old rover 416 auto i swore i would never buy an auto again, merc changed my mind, and supra has sold it not all auto's are bad :D

whats ur insurance like? when im 21 im gonna have 3 years no claims bonus, but a non accident fault and 3 points for sp30 :(

im probably not the best person to ask, ive been driving legally 7 years no accidents or convictions, 6 years no claims (mirrored from van insurance) £780 with no rwd experience car on drive 200ft from police station car parked on drive 4000 miles a year as its a weekend toy fully comp ofcourse