The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front bumper help

Robby

I need some help making a decision with a front bumper.

I have looked at all the options for ages but there doesn't seem to be anything that jumps out and made me think that's it!

I want the car to look mean as hell, wide as hell and low as hell! The only aftermarket bumper I sort of like is the Do-luck but this just seems common as anything and I don't like the sharp angles on it.

My favourite style is stock in all honesty but its too small. If only it could be stretched!

The rest of the bodywork (finally decided) is going to be Blitz skirts, VS fenders, spats, stock rear bumper, GT wing (not sure yet). Not going to blend I actually really like the bolted look and believe this leads to less complications. Deep dish wide black wheels, carbon bonnet, Lambo orange.

Any suggestions to finish off the front would be much appreciated.

The thing is I've seen all the bumpers and looked at them for ages but can't say I've seen one I really really like.

What I haven't seen but would like to are many front ends with a stock bumper and lip/splitter combo that go with an 'aggressive' look and GT spoiler.

Definatly try whifbitz, on a for sale thread for the top secret style rear diffuser by whifbitz there is a red supra with a mean as hell front end with gt top secret wing, have a look at that, it's awesome

Luverley!