The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where to get Genuine Toyota Side Skirts

Leeky

Hi!

New to this Forum, just bought me a UK Spec TT in Red (Auto).

I really want to get the side skirts that the j-spec supras could have from the factory.

I really dont want the replica kits though for fitting reasons.

Does anyone know where i can get hold of these?:D

Asked my local toyota garage and they dont have them on their system apparently as they were never made available over here.

Cheers:)

I have been waiting for a set of the stock toyota side skirts for a while now, keep missing them in the for sale section so Im going with a set of Stillen urathene (sp?) side skirts. Not quite as stylish as the toyota ones but still quite nice and much cheaper too.

I have a set on order just waiting for the next big boat to bob across the sea from the US.

JB

Miami GT and Envy both do the Stillen stuff, might be worth chatting with them. The Stillen front is also very nice and great value. Most Toyota skirts are about £500 second hand (unless you get very lucky which Jake did recently) and are about £800 new from Japan assuming you can find somebody to import them. Stillen skirts are about £300 or so, depends who you go through and what shipping options they can do.

JB

Was it you I was speaking to the other night in Reading? I was the one with the black one! I taake it that was your red one parked up over towards the middle. Sorry we never got a chance of chatting properly. Will have to meet up sometime again, there are a few of us from Tadley/Basingstoke way that will one day organise a meet somehere (that involves a nice bar!)

Hint Hint Ash, Lee, Shaf and others!!

Graham..

Originally posted by Graham S

Was it you I was speaking to the other night in Reading? I was the one with the black one! I taake it that was your red one parked up over towards the middle. Sorry we never got a chance of chatting properly. Will have to meet up sometime again, there are a few of us from Tadley/Basingstoke way that will one day organise a meet somehere (that involves a nice bar!)

Graham..

you only had to mention BAR:D

• 3 weeks later...

Graham..

*Cough* Im waiting on a certain someone *Cough* :innocent:

Who's that then??

I saw your misses the other day and i waved to her but she didn't see me:(

Cause she thinks you Uk spec owners are below us, bloody snob, I'd slap her next time you see her, or run her off the road :p

Where was that then ?? Spotted another Silver one by Safeways today had the same black plastic filler around the number plate as Clairs has, that was the easiest way to tell hers apart from other inferior silver J-specs......