The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitting bucket seats

foggy147

you could find runners that bolt to the seat from any car,then modify them using or standard supra frames.my sparcos are sat on modified focus runners using te legs from the supra seats.just to add get frmes for bucket seats as thhey wil be lower.

Ideal, thats how i fitted the EVO recros in my car, used the evo subframes and welded the supra 'feet' on.

Personally I'd go for a branded seat like sparco or recaro I no they are dear but I got myself a set os sparco torrino recliners for £200 and they were mint , the reason why I say that is you want people to look in and go " that's a nice seat" instead of "look at the halfrauds buy one get one free seats" do ya no what I mean? My supra seat frame is cut down at the front and back with two think strips of metal going across them with the running slider bolted on easy enough job to do (I payed someone) lol

ps I'm not talking you out of buying the seats just saying my point :)