The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello

Guest Dan_F

Guest Dan_F

Hi,

My name is Dan and I've been reading up on here for a while and picked up my Supra just over a week ago.

So thanks already for all the info :) and I think I've picked a decent..ish Supra.

She's a 98 6spd manual n\a.

Removed the spoiler already and straight into the body shop to get the holes filled and cracked sideskirt repaired.

Apart from that just want to spray the dash and maybe look at removing the rear seats, either for custom ICE build or extra storage, probably go storage route as I always take alot of sports equipment about with me.

Thanks,

Dan

supra1.jpg

supra2.jpg

Guest Dan_F

Thanks, and yeah I was thinking the same about the turbo, took a few n\a's out for test drives but decided I really wanted a manual, then read up on the 5 speed and 6 spds and eventually decided it had to be a 6. 6spd twin turbo in the future i think.

thought of a few things i need to do too,retint the back windows and give it a good clean out, good job i could see there were no marks.