The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aberdeen guys - Curry night?

James

Was thinking it'd be a good idea to get together and grab a curry or something and hang out again soon at something that isn't just a car meet or a show?

Obviously with Ingleston coming up on the 18th (July) followed by SupraPod in August, there are things going on already!

Could always get something sorted for after SupraPod or have a night like this prior to it to get to know people either for the first time or in advance of heading to Pod to know who to look out for if you see them etc.?

If anyone would be interested then let me know as it'd be good to organise!

There are plenty of good food places in the City Centre (Nazma on Bridge Street being a prime example) so we have scope to choose from different cuisine and quality (price being the factor ;) )

Pop your name down if interested in something like this and if you have suggestions as to where to go or a preferred date or such then let me know :)

James

count me in as per usual ............

1. HateEvent

2. Suprarider

3. Monsween

4. marcAB10

5. drift_bear

was a good laugh at the xmas night out, so lets try for something like that again. is it just for aberdeen guys or can others come along (like geo said, not all are in aberdeen :p )

I think it will be great for others outwith aberdeen to join us up here and see the 'ocean' view lol....get some quality food, something similar to last xmas would be fun, but of course not everybody enjoyed jimmy chung's! we could go for something else this time round...(although it was value for money though for people with big appetites!!)