The mkiv Supra Owners Club

exhaust on redline 3

Rich

has anyone seen redline 3?

there is a gunmetal grey car on it with a spoiler that looks like the stock one but is a bit flatter.its about 4mins 21 secs through the video. There is also a red supra with a similar sounding exhaust .just wondering if it is some kind of greddy .Thanks in advance richie:p

Richie, i'd say im about 99% sure its the HKS Ti racing exhaust, I have a few other clips of that exhaust and im sure its the same, also if you have socal 1 theres a grey supe and a red supe that drive past together that make the same sound(near the end of the vid) theres also a clip of this exhaust on http://www.suprastore.com have a seach for the exhaust section and it should be there!

If you want a 100% answer then post on supraforums as someone will definately know!

HTH

Tom.

Originally posted by RICHIE S

just downloaded that exhaust.It is the same one I think and it sounds awesome.

It certainly does!, its VERY VERY LOUD! send a pm to randy he has one fitted, the exhaust is best suited for supe's running singles with high power probably in excess of 500bhp, might not see that much more of a gain compared to a nur spec at bpu though.