The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ever heard of this company - "Checkpoint"?

NOS

Nos, have you received your boss kit yet? did it fit? your car is a facelift most prob has an airbag did u check this out with checkpoint?

I've found a site that sells them and says it's equiped for airbag but it's around 40 pounds like yours. But the one that a very reputable trader sells on here is 123 pounds which I am certain, it will fit if you have an airbag plastic thingy lol.

Nos, have you received your boss kit yet? did it fit? your car is a facelift most prob has an airbag did u check this out with checkpoint?

I've found a site that sells them and says it's equiped for airbag but it's around 40 pounds like yours. But the one that a very reputable trader sells on here is 123 pounds which I am certain, it will fit if you have an airbag plastic thingy lol.

I ordered my boss kit. I told the guy the make, model and year of the car and he assured me it is the correct one.

It should arrive tomorrow so fingers crossed!

My friend who is fitting it says we might need to fit a resistor in order to work around the airbag issue.

Edited by NOS (see edit history)

I ordered my boss kit. I told the guy the make, model and year of the car and he assured me it is the correct one.

It should arrive tomorrow so fingers crossed!

My friend who is fitting it says we might need to fit a resistor in order to work around the airbag issue.

Cool Nos fingers crossed, because if it does fit I will order one too..! Can you post a photo with the kit showing how it fits around the airbag deal please.

Peas oot..!

Cool Nos fingers crossed, because if it does fit I will order one too..! Can you post a photo with the kit showing how it fits around the airbag deal please.

Peas oot..!

No problem.

I will post pictures as soon as it arrives and is fitted.

I already have a MOMO steering wheel which I bought a few weeks ago. I am dying for the boss kit to arrive.

Want to see a pic of it?

Go for it, I've just bought a new one about 2mins ago...! lol

http://www.momo-uk.co.uk/gallery/tuning/steeringwheels/team09.jpg

Will do. As I said, it should be here tomorrow, but you know how things are.

Watch this space.

First I am installing this steering wheel, then installing glass headlights with HID's, then CF pillar pod. All I am looking for now are new guages and I am all set.

I did not have patience, I've just took a gamble and bought one of sleazy bay, uk trader that aperently owns an mr2 and has test fited his kit with mkiv supra's with the airbag deal. all in 32 bucks delivered..! we shall see now hahah

is ur a pillar pod a direct replacement for the a pillar? or does it go over the top?