The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another noob question

Guest EatMyTwins

Guest EatMyTwins

Hey guys, its me again. Alright, so I picked up my twin turbo Supra today!:D;) And my buddy has a TT 300zx. I was looking into several differen BOV's for my car and settled on the HKS sequential. The only problem is, my bud has 2 BOV's on his car, it being a twin turbo. I was wondering if I needed to do the same.

I apoligize in advance for the silly question, but I am still learning. I asked here first (after looking into it myself first, of course) because I would get ridiculed anywhere else.

Thanks guys!

Edit: Will post pictures of the car after it stops raining here :)

Guest EatMyTwins

Wow! Thanks for the super speedy responses guys, very much appreciated! And to Matt H, or anyone else who could answer, at what level of boost should I upgrade my BOV?

Guest EatMyTwins

Hey guys, here are some pictures. Excuse the VERY dirty car, I've had no time to detail it yet. Also, I'm no photographer so the pictures arnt very good, but you get the idea ;)

Guest EatMyTwins

Yah, getting that done on monday, along with some paint touch ups, it's a dimond in the rough! Im in Ottawa, Ontario.