The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im out till next year, cars dead

dude

After the day from hell where nothing went right it finished with the newly built engine self destructing, like they say a picture speaks a 1000 words, so heres some pics of number 6 plug!!!!

Thats me guys, this car has drained me so im forgetting it till next year, hell I may even wake up tommorrow and sell/break it.

Managed to get a couple of short video clips before it melted but don't know how to post those

P1000111.JPG

P1000113.JPG

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what happened mate

I don't think we will ever know, may know more when the head is off, likely the valve came apart or its dropped a seat, it MAY have had a valve stick open due to a sticky shimless bucket, either way the head will be destroyed as will the piston, prob the bore and more than likely the rod, turbo and oil pres still perfect.

I was so looking forward to seeing you and jamie up the strip at suprapod would have been an epic race. im gutted for you mate. i really am.

Thanks dude, I'll still be going on my blade, no way I can se the car being ready for suprapod.

Its hard to keep the love, just 1 decent run would have made the difference but this is just hard work.:(

As W Churchill said mate "If you're going through hell, keep going."

If there was anyone determined on this forum I thought it'd be you dude.

Guest Supra-T

Mate I'm gutted for you because I know more than everyone else on here how much effort you have put into this project and this happens, well I'm coming over tomorrow and if there's anything I can do to help then please do let me know! :(