The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paint job - Recommendations

NOS

Can anyone recommend someone to do a spray job for me on my car (I want to spray it a different colour)?

Location unimportant - Northern Ireland/R.O.I.

Cheers.

P.S. If you have a suggestion about what colour to go with, feel free!

You will get a factory standard finish from Peter Lordan in Ringaskiddy Co.Cork. He does all the new cars that come through Cork port. Brilliant panel beater and painter. Not lazy very focused on attention to detail.

Colour change will cost over 2k on a car as big as a Supra but it there won't be a cent begrudged when job is done. Top quality. Wish I had mine done by him when I had mine resprayed. The missus had her front, rear, bonnet, mirrors done.

Any member that seen hers could vouch how well it looked chiefgroover, clodola, nigelboyne etc.

Peter Lordan : 0862840443

Claires Supra was top notch but if you want somebody closer to home (Swords area)

k1984w respray; no harm checking out there work; they both did there own cars and I have not heard a bad word about them from anybody who got a respray

k1984w -- is the Sprayer

Ricks

You can get K1984w on here, you are talking around 1500 euro

http://www.dtdirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65976&page=3

Guest kevin.rundell
clodola - any idea what wheels they are? think the 2nd ones are SSR S1's?

did you ever find out what they were?

Few pics here dude :)

well heres my rx7, had it a while now, brought the car in from japan myself a few years ago, was delighted with the car as was far nicer than expecting:D

anyways the day i got her the bloody turbo blew:wallbash) and was about 6 months before she ws running again and then 3 days later the enginge went(hairpull:, so i sent her for a rebuild and ended up selling her to the guy that was fixing her:( it was a sad day lol..

regretted ever selling the car so about a year later i asked to sell it back to me an he did:happy)

so i got him to give her a full rebuild, street port, bigger injectors and a few other bits..

the day i got her

tink this was just after i got the new turbo on her

well heres when i picked her back up

was delighted to have her back but was a few bits on the paintwork that i wasnt happy with so decided to give her a respray, heres some pics, got rid of the big gay wing an added a light cover insteadbt:)

the finished prouductbt:)

Nos , Ste also got his Car done by them, if I need any body work done I am goin to get these guys

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs342.ash1/29252_432987469415_562024415_5654341_5112157_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs302.snc3/28726_126087294080071_122309114457889_213117_4359042_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs411.snc3/24819_116432391709669_108612075825034_202201_3936262_n.jpg