The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ryan G 2Bartuning Ireland

Jellybean

2BarTuning

Is anybody in Ireland interesed in RyanG of 2Bartuning mapping there Supra;so we can spread the travel costs

Two Options from What I can See

2Bartuning - Solaris Ecu's (the ultimate ECU)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=171619

Piggyback EMS Packages - Great for BPU and Small Single Autos!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=207644&highlight=solaris+plug+play

Who Would you trust with your Supra in Ireland??

I Also need my Supra, fully checked over ; Ideally I want to go to LeeP in the UK but to tie me over who do people over here use (nearer to dublin the Better); I have a short list of Garages I can think of, any experiance of what people have had with these garages please let me know (PM if you wish)

Edited by Jellybean (see edit history)

SSI is your only option mat no joke I couldnt recomend them enough

To be honest with you Darragh, consideriing there experiance on Supra's on a daily basis; I am swayed towards SSI

I presume it is Colin who I need to speak too, can you ask him if it is ok you can give me his number so I call him during the week.

Tried the mobile on the Website just keeps saying out of service; can I also PM you my Dyno for Colin to take a look at please ;)

Definitely Ssi, the best in Ireland by far and would be well worth the while travelling, get all other garages outa your head! Lol plenty of experience with them too as my car came with alot of problems when I bought it which ofcourse wer no problem to Collin to sort out!

Get onto Marty bondango he is colins brother he will steer you in the rite direction they don't do mapping anymore (to many times they near lost there license lol) but health checks and general tuneing and maintenance they are the best I'll pm you his phone number here but remember it's silly season up here at the minute so he might be closed lol

Lucky you darragh I'm feckin flat out working at the minute, turkey next week cannot wait and when I get home it's up to collin for my NA-T conversion :D den we wil c hu is boss at the next meet Carlo seeing as everyone stood around your trd the whole weekend! (including me lol dam that thing is sweet!)

• 3 weeks later...