The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Daily Mirror Supra/Skyline weekend coverage

Supradaz

Hey guys, sorry I've been up at my caravan for the last few days so didn't have access to computer. Just wanted to say I had a great day, really nice to meet everyone. Just annoyed that I couldn't get on Sat or Sun morning.

Anyway I've been in work today and here is what will be in the paper tomorrow. I've been off all week on hols so the spread is a bit rushed but hopefully I got all the details correct and sorry if I didnt have room to get a pix of your car in. I tried to squeeze in everyones but I'm sure I missed some.

Thanks everyone. It makes this job all the more easy when I can write stories and run pix of Supras. Yes I write my own headlines too. Not my strong point I'm really just a designer, I struggle to spell properly LOL but I find the design aspect of the job easy. Any suugestions for a headline for next year's Supra, Skyline greatly recieved.

If anybody would like a decent print-out of the spread I can post them to you as I won't be able to get my hands on anymore copies of the paper as I have been off all week.

I will up load all the pix it took some point soon too, again if anyone see a pix of their car I'll email them to you as well.

I'll also get around to answering PM's as soon as I get a free minute.