The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greetings

philsmith1a

Hi guys, been a member of the club for a while researching leading up to the purchase of my supra.

image[/img]

Bought her a few weeks ago now - gz (pretty much standard). I’ve got big plans for the car. 1st off I’m attacking the dash - flocking, vinyling and dying the carpet. Previous and current state below.

excuse the acne

after pics in a couple of weeks:)

Cheers,

Phil

Edited by philsmith1a
sorting pics (see edit history)

Welcome!

While you have the dash off, change the heater matrix. Saves a lot of bother doing it all again and you'll be glad of of it :)

Do a search on the issue and you'll agree I'm sure ;)

Car looks great however, congrats :)

Nope, just thought id sort the interior first as it was a bit shabby + I haven’t seen a supra with the top dash flocked as yet . Other plans – currently have a 3” decat on order so going for the BPU. Also all the plastic bodywork bits are getting sprayed up as I speak. Then I’m going to enjoy the car for a few weeks before I start on other bits (power! And maybe sequential box). Oh yeah and some black rims.