The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom wheel spacers

bodilx6

Does anyone know of any reccomended companies doing custom size spacers to fit the supras spigot as well as fit to an aftermarked wheel is spigot rings are avoided? I found two companies in the US but they don't reply to my mails...

Alternatively, where can you get alu/metal spigot rings in different sizes. Doesn't seem to exist here in Denmark.

Havent checked Ultralite, but I'm told by dealers that H&R and Eiback don't do custom sizes. They do spaces for the RAV including replacement studs and all seems to fit there, except that I would live the outside spigot to be fabricated to fit my wheels. Alternatively I could use metal spigot rings, but can't find any 60.1-67.1...

Its not hard to make hubcentric spacers in any sizes you want, the downside is your making a 1 off custom kit so they wont be cheap.

I can give you a number to a top quality engineering company here in England that makes very high quality parts for motorsport but as i said they wont be cheap.

Thanks man. I have found two suppliers in the US, gotten more or less un half answers from one and nothing from the other... I did get a price on 150$ from the first one. I would be ok with paying double that or so, as I would save a bit on shipment and customs. So yeah, if they do have experience making this stuff i would like to contact them. Do you have a name so I can google and mail them or should I call?

Thanks a bunch

The company details are

Laranca Engineering Ltd

Earlswood Trading Estate

Earlswood

Solihull

West Midlands

B94 5EW

Tel 01564 702 651

My brother owns and runs the company, his name is Richard Shaw, its best to call and ask for him, he is out a lot though as he also runs a classic BMW race car team and races all over Europe.