The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SW Convoy to suprapod Fri 13th

• 1 month later...

Even though no one seems to be saying much, I guess there are more than me and Wile going to be cruising up on Friday

Anyway what sort of time are you thinking of mate, I would guess around late morning/lunchtime, but let me know so I have an idea how much cleaning time I have

Darren are you going to Japfest2 on the Sunday as well

Even though no one seems to be saying much, I guess there are more than me and Wile going to be cruising up on Friday

Anyway what sort of time are you thinking of mate, I would guess around late morning/lunchtime, but let me know so I have an idea how much cleaning time I have

We are going up on friday mate but going at our own speed :)

I just want to cruise up anyway mate, fuel bill is going to be high enough for the weekend, without flying up there and could do with a stop for coffee etc on the way as well

and you need to remember i need constant wee breaks, too grown up to do it in a bottle anymore :D

We are going up on Friday but we are also taking a little kit car so will either be on a small 2 car transporter or towing a trailer so I don't expect you all to wait for me but your'e more than welcome to call in here on the way up for a tea and wee break and can all set off together utill you get bored with 60mph

Ok guys this is the plan i have with steady driving

Me pudsy and brendon leave plymouth 1pm (not heard from buster yet)

Stop off at exeter services EX2 7HF for rog 1.45pm

Then stop off at tiverton services EX16 7HD for Mr & Mrs blackie 2.10pm

Then stop off at Sedgemoor Services for Fearless and co 3.40

to then get to hotel NN8 2DR for approx 6.30pm

If you feel we need to leave an hr earlyer let me know

Cheers Darren

Yes going japfest 2

I am happy with that or earlier, which ever suits

I am not sure Blackie and Karolina are coming up in convoy with us and sounds like Fearless is running up with a trailer.

I am easy and will just fit around what ever is decided, just let me know:cool:

I am also very happy to run up at a leisurely pace to save a bit of fuel, as we are skint and proberbly shouldn't really go at all